The Great American Spending Spree is Dead!
You need to look at this…
1986 1996 2006
US Savings Rate 8.2% 4.0% 0.4%
We have been spending at an unsustainable rate. The average American household has $10,000 of credit card debt on 9 different credit cards. The typical American family spends 110% of what they make! The current economic crisis has ruined the retirement prospects of millions of Baby Boomers, eliminating billions of dollars of wealth almost overnight.
If you are like me your school did not train you on how to manage your money. It was never discussed at home, except how much you got for an allowance or overhearing your parents argue about money troubles. Now money troubles are following you. Perhaps they have gone from lurking eerily around the dark corners to actively sucking your lifeblood dry.
More marriage troubles are caused by money problems than any other issue. Money is at the root of all sorts of stress, fear and depression.
But you can discover the powerful secrets to financial success and financial freedom!
1. Discover the power of ZBB
2. No Target = Failure
3. You must Master your cash or be Enslaved to your debt- The Best Budgeting System ever devised
4. Forsake consumer debt- credit cards to cars
5. Save for major purchase in advance and live in a completely paid for home
6. Build your own Personal Brand
7. Recruit the Magic of Compounding- Investment returns for yourself and others
More will be coming on each of these secrets and how to implement them successfully into your financial future.